Re: RFS: podget
Dave Vehrs wrote:
* do not build a native package.
* don't use two empty lines as seperator in changelog, one is just
* debhelper (>= 4.0.0) is over-precise, debhelper (>= 4) is just
* remove the empty lines at the end of control
* dirs is empty, remove it, same with docs.
* remove the useless commented stuff in rules.
* if you don't use the configure: target, remove it completely.
* you strongly recommend to really use the dh_* calls in
binary-indep:, and not doing things on your own. look at the
dh_make templates if unsure what i mean.
* remove the empty lines at the end of rules.
if you fix the things above, i'm sponsoring the package.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist