Re: RFS: antargis
Andreas Bresser wrote:
* do not build a native package.
* remove the useless empty line at the end of changelog
* the library should be arch all, not any (it's only ruby, no
binaries). also fix rules, so that binary-indep can be used
to build the arch all packages only.
* copyright is incomplete, the tarball contains files under a
different license and from different authors.
* dirs is useless because you used install files, they create
required parent dirs automagically.
* you have multiple binary packages, for the sake of clarity,
you should prefix the helper files with the package name (e.g. docs
and menu), otherwise it is assigned automatically to the first
package listed in control.
* you don't install any examples, remove the
dh_installexamples call from rules.
* the package does not build because insufficient build-depends:
no such file to load -- mkmf
This is not a complete list, please fix those first and I'll look again
at the package.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
- RFS: antargis
- From: Andreas Bresser <email@example.com>