Re: Adopt new package Wormux

  [Please don't CC me on mailing lists I post, I'm subscribed]

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:38:25 +0200
artefact <artefact@altern.org> wrote:

> >  Sorry, but that's not fixed properly: you don't have to change
> > attribution of _all_ entries on changelog, only the last one (your
> > changes).
> >
> Does the life of the package before its integration matter ? ;-)

  Yes, of course. If it doesn't, why do you write a changelog? ;-P

> Furthermore, I was the only one working on the packaging until now.

  That's what you say, but for any observer it looks like the previous work
of a guy called "Jean Parpaillon <jean.parpaillon@free.fr>" is being
hijacked by another so called "artefact <artefact@altern.org>" (which isn't
even a real name).

  You'll agree it's a bit difficult to know both are the same.
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~