Re: RFS: pam-keyring -- PAM module that unlock gnome-keyring at login (new package)
Laurent Bigonville wrote:
* should: improve the wording in README.Debian a bit.
* wondering: why priority extra? seems optional just fits here.
* should: remove the useless commented things in rules
* tipp: if you include dpatch.make, you can skip the definitions for
the patch targets in rules, look at 9base if unsure.
* should: remove dh_installexamples, you are not installing any
* should: remove the
'## All lines beginning with `## DP:' are a description of the patch.'
lines from the dpatch headers and replace all
'## DP: No description.'
lines with a real description.
mention the patches and their reason why you need them also in the
the rest is fine. if you fix above things, i'm happy to sponsor it.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist