Re: RFS: swish++: A Simple Web Indexing System for Humans --- C++ version
On (20/09/06 15:00), Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
> Could someone please sponsor a New Maintainer upload of swish++?
> Note: Must bump version to 6.1.4-1 before upload.
Why have you done it like this?
I cannot sponsor, but I have some comments.
* What are the all_in_one.patch and swish++.conf.patch files?
* You have two "added homepage to description." entries in
* You should base the packaging on the NMUs that have been done I
believe. It is also possible to close the bugs by including their
changelog entries in the upload if you use the correct -v option to
dpkg-buildpackage. You might wish to consider this. By completely
dropping the entries from the changelog you have removed some of the
history of the package.
* debhelper (>> 4.0.0) in debian/control, is (>= 4.0) not sufficient?
(Only a minor point).
* Is "* Generously commented source code" something the users of the
package really need to know?
* Your debian/copyright does not have all the information that it
needs, some copyright holders and licenses are missing. Also it
doesn't quite conform to the preferred layout. See
for more information.
* You might be interested in /usr/share/quilt/quilt.make, rather than
trying to patch yourself. Also the environment variable
QUILT_PATCHES would have helped you.
* You don't use any CFLAGS in debian/rules. I don't think nostrip
would work for your package like this. Please add them, and if the
package doesn't build with them try and fix it.
The binary package looks OK, but I haven't tested it.
James Westby -- GPG Key ID: B577FE13 -- http://jameswestby.net/
seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256