RFS to fix RC bug: rssreader.app
I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.6.2.dfsg-1
of my package "rssreader.app".
It builds these binary packages:
librsskit0 - GNUstep framework for parsing and manipulating RSS feeds
librsskit0-dev - GNUstep framework for parsing and manipulating RSS
feeds (development files)
rsskit.framework - GNUstep framework for parsing and manipulating RSS
rssreader.app - RSS reader for GNUstep
The package is lintian clean (one usual override).
The upload would fix these bugs: 310979, 352392, 356538, 385239 (RC).
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rssreader.app
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rssreader.app/rssreader.app_0.6.2.dfsg-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
There are a few problems:
* No get-orig-source target. Since I expect the licensing problem
to be fixed in the next release, I didn't bother to make that
change. AFAICS it is not compulsory, although a good practice.
* The license notices in some of the files indicate that the license
is LGPL, which certainly is not the case. I suspect a copy/paste
error and asked upstream to correct this.
* Oddly, the file RSSKit/GNUmakefile seems to be under LGPL. I have
indicated that in debian/copyright and asked upstream to clarify
I have the maintainer's blessing for the changes.