Re: ITA and RFS: euler -- an interactive mathematical program
On (19/09/06 19:36), Frank S. Thomas wrote:
> retitle 338949 ITA: euler -- an interactive mathematical program
> owner 338949 !
> I intend to adopt euler and since I'm not a DD I'm also looking for a sponsor
> for my updated package which is available at:
Hi I cannot sponsor I am afraid, I have a few comments though.
* The descriptions are lacking in my opinion. Could they say what sort
of things can be done. And they could mention it is graphical as
* is euler-doc supposed to be arch: any?
* Your debian/copyright doesn't seem to have all of the copyright
* These lines from your install file are odd
I guess they should be in a dirs, file, or not there at all. Or are
you installing the whole contents of usr/bin? In that case the usual
* Your attempt to clean config.log and config.status doesn't work. You
should just rm them instead.
James Westby -- GPG Key ID: B577FE13 -- http://jameswestby.net/
seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256