Re: RFS: bastet (updated package)

On (13/09/06 15:38), Nacho Barrientos Arias wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.41-4 of my package
> "bastet". Its last maintainer was David Moreno Garza, i am adopting it.
> See changelog file for more details.

Hi,

I cannot sponsor the package for you as I am not a DD, but I have some
comments for you.

  * http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices.en.html*/-bpp-upstream-info
    suggests that the Homepage: field be indented by two spaces not one.
  * The description states that the game is GPL'd, the debian/copyright
    states that it is public domain or MIT. Most of the code has no
    license headers or copyright. At worst it has been relicensed
    against the authors wishes and is undistributable. At best the
    debian/copyright and/or desciption should be updated. In the middle
    is a clarification from upstream, and the addition of the usual
    Copyright statements and license headers.
  * Does the Debian games team that you say you are adopting the package
    for not contain some DDs who will sponsor the packages of the group?

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256