Re: RFS: museek+
On (03/09/06 22:21), "Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" wrote:
> Dear mentors,
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "museek+".
Some comments on the packages.
* The descriptions are a little terse.
* Add a full stop after initial release in debian/changelog.
* Are you sure you want gamin used over fam? Fam is more actively
developed (gamin is all but abandoned I believe), but gamin is more
* Homepage: field could be indented. (You always do this when I
suggest it, but it seems I have to suggest it for every package of
yours, do you want to use it or not?)
* Remove blank line in debian/museekd-tools.install
* Your debian/copyright file is missing the Copyright/license of
several files. You need to look at every file and work out who holds
the copyright, and what license it is under and put it in
debian/copyright. Your file only documents GPL, but I can see at least
GPL, LGPL, MPL and public domain.
I believe you will have a problem though as at
least one file is under the MPL, which I believe is not DFSG free.
You might be able to replace the code with e.g. that of libgcrypt,
which is under a DFSG free license, though you may wish to look at
using a library more thoroughly that just copying the code.
I think that should be enough to keep you going.
James Westby -- GPG Key ID: B577FE13 -- http://jameswestby.net/
seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256
- RFS: museek+
- From: "Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>