Re: RFS: mathdesign -- scalable PostScript math fonts

Hi Kevin and other DD's.

On Jun 30 2006, Kevin Bube wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the mathdesign package. This is a
> collection of PostScript math fonts in Type 1 for URW Garamond No 8,
> Adobe Utopia and Bitstream Charter.
(...)

> The package is lintian clean and can be obtained from
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mathdesign/

As a LaTeX user, I would love to see this package also being included in
Debian proper.

I wonder why your packages have not drawn too much attention from Debian
Developers, as they seem to be quite useful for LaTeX users...

Thanks for your efforts, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/