Re: contribution in Debian,

Deepak Kumar Tripathi написа:
> I am Deepak and I asked this question many times that how will start
> contribution in Debian (particularly in perl or python / ruby area).
> But I have got any good reply .

If you stop sending HTML mails you may get replies...

> Please send me link  that which packages are looking form help .

Did you ever read http://www.debian.org ? There is a link there, named
"Help Debian" in the lower part of the links section at left.

> And how will I contact them.

Just read on. It takes time, but you should be able to figure out this
by yourself.

dam
--
Damyan Ivanov                           Modular Software Systems
dam@modsoftsys.com