RFS: erlang 10.b.9-3, erlang-manpages 10.b.9-1, erlang-doc-html 10.b.9-1

Hello all

erlang 10.b.9-2 made its way in Sid just recently. I've just finished the -3
Debian release to fix most bugs that some people were quick to point out
after -2 reached the repository.  I'd like it uploaded ASAP to fix those bugs
and FTBS errors for some platforms.

erlang-manpages and erlang-doc-html are also ready and should be uploaded.

The packages are located at: http://neutronic.mine.nu/unstable

I want Erlang 10.b.9 to have a clean health bill before upgrading to last
upstream :)

thank you

François-Denis Gonthier