Re: adoption request for "tcsh -- TENEX C Shell, an enhanced version of Berkeley csh"

Martin,
Thanks for your response. No, I'm neither a Debian developer nor having a sponsor there. I'll send a request to debian-mentors for help.

Debian folks,
Would anybody like to be my sponsor? I'm thinking of adopting tcsh package from Martin. I have used FOSS for several years. And just want to find a way to contribute back to the community.

Thanks,
William

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 20:37 +0100, Martin Godisch wrote:
On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 16:36:06 +0800, Cai, Wen Liang wrote:

> I'm willing to adopt this package if you could give me a hand to guide
> me in the initial period. I'm a software engineer focusing on
> middleware and security fields. Most of my development jobs are based
> on Linux/UNIX environment.

You have to be a Debian developer or have to have a sponsor in order to
maintain a package. Do you? If not, please ask at debian-mentors to find
a sponsor there.

Kind regards,

Martin