Re: Package in new queue needs update

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 02:17:17PM +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:
> One of my packages is in the new queue, and now it needs a tiny
> change (a library it build-depends on changes it's package name).
> Can I use the same Debian revision for the updated package or do I
> have to bump the revision number (or is there anything else to do
> this)?

Simply upload new package with bumped revision number. There are plenty of
such packages in NEW queue. Just take a look at
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

regards
fEnIo

--
  ,''`.  Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@debian.org | pgp:0x13fefc40 | irc:fEnIo
 : :' :       32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Poland