Re: RFS: tinyscheme

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 11:38:00PM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
> I only checked your package and here are my comments:
> - Your changelog file closes no ITP bug in BTS, it should

Thanks for pointing this out, I didn't know ITP's were supposed to be
done for packages awaiting sponsorship (I know, should do my homework
better...)

> - your standards version is not the current, please check
>   your package with current policy and adjust the number

Okay.

> - check your files with ispell, afaik it should be
>   stand-alone instead of standalone

aspell sees no problem...  I think both forms are in broad use.

> - Fill in the Copyright field in copyright file, its not the
>   same as license

Huh?  "Copyright (c) 2000, Dimitrios Souflis"... oh, I see, it's in the
wrong place.  Okay.

> - uncomment not needed comments in rules file

Okay.

> - your package dependencies are broken, there is no package
>   named stx2any in debian

stx2any is one of the packages I'm seeking sponsors for.  The package
really needs stx2any to build (the man pages are generated with it), so
I don't think there's any way to circumvent this.

Many of your comments apply to my other packages as well, so I'm
probably going to improve them as well.

Panu

--
personal contact:	panu.kalliokoski@helsinki.fi, +35841 5323835