RFS: gnome-colorscheme - Generates a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color

Hello there!

I packed GNOME Colorscheme (colorscheme) for Debian. The package is linthian and linda clean. I added a simple manpage and a menu entry. This is a very great software with good development from Upstream, no relation with him (yet) but I'm announcing the intention to include this project into Debian.

You can download from:
http://eclipxe.com.mx/debian/gnome-colorscheme/
or use my personal mirror:
deb http://eclipxe.com.mx/debian/ ./
deb-src http://eclipxe.com.mx/debian/ ./

Please, I'm requesting comments, reviews and a sponsor. I have already a sponsor for other package (gcolor2) but I think at this moment this is a better choice to get a sponsor and get this package into Debian.

ITP Bug: 354415
Package: gnome-colorscheme
Licence: GPL
Version: 0.3.90
 GNOME Colorscheme is a very simple application for the GNOME desktop that
 allows you to generate a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color.
 .
 Some of the grat features include:
   - Generate 6 different types of color schemes: Complements, Split
     Complements, Triads, Tetrads, Analogous, and Monochromatic.
   - Select a color that's displayed anywhere on the screen.
   - Easily change the lightness or saturation of a colorscheme.
   - Navigate back and forward through history of previously selected colors.
   - Save your favorite colors to a 'Favorites' list for easy reference and
     export your favorites as a Gimp Palette file.
   - Choose colors from a palette of pre-defined "web-safe" colors.

Thank you!

-- Carlos C Soto :: eclipxe