RFC/RFS: rosegarden4: music editor and MIDI/audio sequencer
I intend to adopt rosegarden4. The ITA is here:
Description: music editor and MIDI/audio sequencer
Rosegarden4 is a KDE application which provides a mixed Audio/MIDI
sequencer (for playback and recording), a multi-track editor, music
editing using both piano-roll and score notation, MIDI file IO,
lilypond and Csound files export, etc.
Rosegarden4 is a complete rewrite of the old rosegarden application,
available in the "rosegarden" debian package.
I have prepared packages and they are available here:
Here is my changelist:
rosegarden4 (1.2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer (Closes: #352541)
* New upstream version
* No longer building a verbose debug version (Closes: #311087)
* Fixed typo in manpage (Closes: #341660)
* Split arch-indep files into a rosegarden4-data pacakge (Closes: #233437)
* The upstream menu icon is now included (Closes: #299390)
* Moved jackd from Depends: to Recommends: (Closes: #219286)
I would appreciate any comments anyone may have on my packaging.