RFS sim-im instant messenger
Sim-im is an open source multi-protocol instant messenger client. It
supports ICQ, Jabber, MSN, AIM, Yahoo!
It is a branch of old sim-icq project (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sim-icq/ ). Sim-icq were packaged in
debian package sim ( http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/sim.html )
I think that sim-im should be packaged in a package with different name
-- sim-im is not sim-icq, it a little bit different program
-- 'sim' is a very bad name for a package... searching for a keyword sim
you will get all packages with word simple in description.
-- Now is the best time to change package name. If we do not rename it
now, it will be much more difficult to rename it later
Sim-im main-stream homepage: http://developer.berlios.de/projects/sim-im/
Sim-im packed in package for debian stable, orig.tar.gz, and diff.gz are
Other files are also in http://shaplov.ru/files/sim/4dm_321/
Can you please upload this package in debian package system....
Maintainer: Murat Demirten <email@example.com>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 4.0.0), flex, autoconf, automake1.9, autotools-dev, perl, libtool(>= 1.4.2-1),
libfam-dev, libpng-dev, libqt3-mt-dev, libqt3-headers, libqt3-headers, qt3-dev-tools, libssl-dev, kdelibs4-dev,
zlib1g-dev, libexpat1-dev, libxml2-dev, libxslt1-dev, libxft-dev, zip, g++
Description: Simple Instant Messenger
sim is a simple and powerful multi-protocol instant messenger.
Some of the features:
* Supported protocols: ICQ, Jabber, MSN, AIM,
* Receiving and sending SMS;
* Server-side contact list;
* Receiving and the sending messages in RTF-format;
* Phone directory support;
* File transfers;
* Support Miranda icon themes;
* Spam filter;
* Secure direct connection with SIM and L-ICQ;
* Message or chat mode for user window;
* On-Screen display notification about messages and user status;
* Sending of the messages to several users;
* Proxy: HTTP/HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5.
This package is compiled with KDE support.
See the 'kde' package for more information.