RFS : newmat -- manipulate matrices using standard operations (C++)

Hello and happy new year,
I am looking for a sponsor for this package

* Package name    : newmat
* Version         : 1.10.2 (upstream version 10b)
* Upstream Author : Robert Davies <robert@statsresearch.co.nz>
* URL             : http://www.robertnz.net
* License         : non-free custom license (about to change to libre
one see ITP)
* Description     : manipulate matrices using standard operations (C++)
* ITP : http://bugs.debian.org/335185
* src : http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/newmat/?C=M;O=D
* Notes (wiki) : http://rzr.online.fr/q/MathsSoftware
* deb : http://rzr.online.fr/docs/contribs/debian/?M=A
* apt : wget -O- http://rzr.online.fr/docs/contribs/debian/sources.list
>> /etc/apt/sources.list

 The package is intended for scientists and engineers
 who need to manipulate a variety of types of matrices
 using standard matrix operations.
 Emphasis is on the kind of operations needed in statistical calculations
 such as least squares, linear equation solve and eigenvalues.

Note the debianized version is set to be free, but current licence is not.
I will update it when anyone can confirm here if the "upcoming" licence
is free (see ITP) ?

--
C-x C-c
# http://RzR.online.FR/contact.htm # xmpp:rzr(a)jabber.org #