Re: RFS: libhtml-wikiconverter-perl -- An HTML to wiki markup converter

On Tuesday 27 December 2005 13:39, Jonas Genannt wrote:
> I am searching for an sponsor for my libhtml-wikiconverter-perl package.

You've just found one. :) The package is uploaded. In the next version you
may want to fix the minor typo at the end of the man page you supply
(s/terms as Perlitself/terms as Perl itself). Did you send the man page
upstream so you don't need to add it for Debian only?

Please get back to me once you need to have an updated package uploaded.
I'll sponsor subsequent uploads of course.

Regards
 Christoph
--
~