RFS: statist - Small and fast terminal-based statistics program

Hello!

This package was discussed here before, but I didn't find a sponsor yet.
Below, some information about it:

 Package: statist
 Version: 1.3.2-1
 Section: math
  Statist is a statistics program with an interactive menu that makes it very
  easy to use. It can also be run in scripts and big datasets are handled
  reasonably well on small machines. In spite of its low overhead statist can
  do quite a bunch of regression functions and tests. It uses gnuplot to create
  graphics.
  .
   Homepage: http://wald.intevation.org/projects/statist/

The license is the GNU/GPL, and I've just uploaded the new debian package
(corresponding to a new upstream version):

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/statist/

Thank you,

Jakson