Re: RFS: gmysqlcc -- GTK+ client for mysql databases

Hi Carlos,

On Fri, 2005-12-23 at 17:21 -0600, Carlos C Soto wrote:
> Package name    : gmysqlcc
> Version         : 0.2.5-1
> ITP             : 344594
> URL or Web page : http://gmysqlcc.thepozer.org/
> License         : GPL
> Description     : GTK+ client for mysql databases
> It will help you to use your MySQL servers, do requests on them, manage
> their configuration (users, process, etc.), dump datas and structure and
> more.

> I hope this package could be on unstable
 It looks good, but I have some points:
- please close your ITP from debian/changelog;
- debian/README contains your changes to upstream source, but not
  debian/changelog;
- debian/rules is OK, but why don't you use debhelper and its dh_*
  commands?

This is for the first round. There may be others, but today I wish you
all Merry Christmas!

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS