Re: RFS vamps (ITP #320067)

This one time, at band camp, Claudio Moratti said:
> Hi *!
> I'm looking for a sponsor for vamps package:
>
> --
> Package: vamps
> Section: graphics
> License: GPL
>  Vamps reduces the size of DVD compliant MPEG2 program streams by
>  selectively copying audio and subpicture tracks and by resizing
>  the embedded elementary video stream.
>  The shrink factor may be either specified for the video elementary
>  stream only or for the video ES only or for the full PS.
>  .
>  http://sourceforge.net/projects/vamps/
> --
>
> The package (lintian errors free) is available here:
> http://www.knio.it/debian/vamps/

My first impresion is that it looks quite good.  On reading the
play_cell manpage, I am not quite clear on what it does, but at least
you have written manpages for both binaries.

If no one else has stepped forward, I should be able to upload this
tomorrow(ish) - tonight I just don't have time to properly QA it, but I
don't see any issues on my first run through.

Thanks,