Re: RFS: firefox-greasemonkey

Kari Pahula wrote:

I hope you don't mind that I merged those. It's customary to retitle

an RFP and set owner to yourself when changing an RFP to an ITP.

BTW, could you shorten the short description a bit?  60 characters or
shorter was the recommendation, IIRC.

For example:
firefox extension for customizing webpages with user scripts

That's fine; didn't catch that bit on the wnpp page. The package has the description "firefox extension for user scripts." The long description was from the ITP and was changed for the actual package.

Thanks,
Michael Spang