Re: RFS: switchconf

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 02:59:02PM +0100, Nico Golde wrote:
> Hi,
> * Jose Manuel dos Santos Calhariz <jose.spam@netvisao.pt> [2005-12-12 14:25]:

Thanks very much for your attention.

> > It can be dowloaded from my homepage on
> > http://web.tagus.ist.utl.pt/~jose.calhariz/
>
> I only made a quick check cause I am very busy but here are
> my comments:
> - The standards version in control file is outdated, should be
>   3.6.2

I believe I don't need to change anything, done.

> - The address of the Free Software Foundation in copyright
>   file is old, new is: Free Software Foundation,
>   Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA

Done.

> - the compatibily level is 3 (DH_COMPAT=3), this is
>   deprecated, use 4 or 5.

Using 4, because I need to build on sarge.

> - remove unneeded comments from rules file.

done

> - remove dh_installcron cause you install no cron files.
> - same for dh_installinfo

Done

> Rest look ok
>
> Kind regards
> Nico

So a new version of switchconf 0.0.5-2 is available on the same place.

     TIA
 José Calhariz

--
Quando acabarmos de comer o queijo vamos
distribuir ao povo todos os buracos.

--Millôr Fernandes
Retirado de http://www.uol.com.br/millor