Re: RFS: switchconf

Hi,
* Jose Manuel dos Santos Calhariz <jose.spam@netvisao.pt> [2005-12-12 14:25]:
> I am the upstream of switchconf and have prepared a new version to fix
> 3 bugs on BTS:
>
>   * Abort execution when don't exist configuration file. Closes the bug report
>     "switchconf: exit if the configuration is not found" (Closes #332916)
>   * Sort the files in /etc/switchconf/{before,after}.d before execution
>     (Closes #332918)
>   * Corrected the args of find when listing configuration schemes. Closes
>     the bug report "find: warning: you have specified the -maxdepth option
>     ..." (Closes #332920)
>
> It can be dowloaded from my homepage on
> http://web.tagus.ist.utl.pt/~jose.calhariz/

I only made a quick check cause I am very busy but here are
my comments:
- The standards version in control file is outdated, should be
  3.6.2
- The address of the Free Software Foundation in copyright
  file is old, new is: Free Software Foundation,
  Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA
- the compatibily level is 3 (DH_COMPAT=3), this is
  deprecated, use 4 or 5.
- remove unneeded comments from rules file.
- remove dh_installcron cause you install no cron files.
- same for dh_installinfo
Rest look ok

Kind regards
Nico