RFS - kde window decoration powder

Hi!

I have now a package ready to close my ITP: #338554

It is not lintian clean - upstream did not run make distclean before
releasing - so lintian complains about some files being present - but
they are removed in the clean tag. Linda complains about the same thing.
Only fix for this is repacking the source.
Upstream will fix this on next release.

THe package is renamed from the name in the ITP as recommended by the
debian kde/qt team.

Powder is a window decoration for kde, which gives new 'buttons' in the
top bar for things minimizing/maximizing and the border of the windows.
The 'buttons' have a special glow effect, which looks nice and the
border is wide to make it look cool - and to make it easy to 'catch' the
border when resizing.

The packages should be ready at
http://mirror.pusling.com/powder-rfs

And it builds fine in pbuilder