Re: RFS: ripit -- Textbased audio cd ripper

Hi Nico ;))

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 the mental interface of
Nico Golde told:

> Hi,
> * Mario Iseli <mario@marioiseli.com> [2005-12-05 00:16]:
> > On Sun, 2005-12-04 at 23:32 +0100, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> [...]
> > debian/control:
> > After the Description add the homepage of the upstream in this syntax:
> > .
> > Homepage: http://ripit.localhost/ripit...
>
> Nope wrong syntax, add a leading space before Homepage as
> described in 6.2.4 developers reference.

I'll follow that hint!

> [...]
> > debian/docs:
> > HISTORY is not needed (not interesting for a user)
>
> depends...

I am not shure wether I have to add the gents (the former
maintainers) mentioned in HISTORY to the copyright?

Elimar

--
  Alles was viel bedacht wird ist bedenklich!;-)
         Friedrich Nietzsche