Your RFS for bubnbros

Hi,

I just saw your RFS on -mentors. Actually, I was working on bubnbros but
without retitleing the wnpp-bug. I have not much time atm, so I am fine
if you do it anyway. I had a quick look on your package,
the following things need to be changed/improved, imho:

  * I have some additional levels, ported from the old
MacOSX version to bubnbros, licensed under der Artistic License. I
suggest to put them into contrib in the upstream-tarball (see attachement).

  * xlibs-dev is a transitional-package, use libx11-dev as build-depends.

  * typo in the menu-file: s/ArcadeGames/Arcade/; the command should
include full-path; entry is missing package-name where it is part of.

(and, of course, move the images in /usr/share)

Regards,
Daniel