RFS: netdiscover - address scanner using arp requests

Hi all,
 I packaged the current release of netdiscover (0.3beta5).
The program is licensed under the GNU General Public License
v2! I tested to compile the source-package on i386 and powerpc
and it worked well. I also wrote a manpage for it. I think
this package can be very important in some situations using
wireless lan.

Packages are available at:
http://ufoalien.bug.ch/debian-packages/netdiscover/

upstream:
http://nixgeneration.com/~jaime/netdiscover/

 The netdiscover tool is an active/passive address
 reconnaissance program, mainly developed to gain informations
 about wireless networks without dhcp servers in wardriving
 scenarios. It can also be  used on switched networks. Built
 on top of libnet and libpcap, it can passively detect online
 hosts or search for them by sending arp requests.
 Furthermore, it can be used to inspect  your network's arp
 traffic and find network addresses using  auto scan mode
 which will scan for common local networks.

Best regards,

Nicolas Weyland

--
Nicolas Weyland              ,,,