gnushogi: doesn't build on arm

Hi, I would like to become a DD.  I have signed up to adopt gnushogi
as an initial package.

gnushogi doesn't have any bugs filed against it, but it hasn't been
updated into testing, because it fails to build on arm.  Since I don't
have any arm hardware available to me, I'm not sure what to do about
this.  I skimmed through the Policy Manual, the Developer's Reference
and the New Maintainer's Guide, but I didn't see anything related to
packages not building.  Any advice or direction would be welcome.

Thanks,

Craig Steffen

--
craig@craigsteffen.net