ITP: libpam-require -- PAM module to allow and/or deny particular users and/or groups

retitle 262121 ITP: libpam-require -- PAM module to allow and/or deny
particular users and/or groups
owner 262121 !
thanks

I want to become the maintainer for this new package.

As I am not (yet) a Debian Developer, I will need a sponsor/mentor for this.
Somebody near the university of Karlsruhe (Germany) would be ideal, since I am
a student there.

The package can currently be found at
deb http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uyavo/debian/ ./
deb-src http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~uyavo/debian/ ./

As soon as the BTS-Control-Bot processes this message, I will upload my
package to sponsors.debian.net.

Would be nice, if someone could sponsor this package (and probably others in
the future).

Timo Weingärtner