Re: RFS: xmms-musepack - input plugin for playing mpc music files.

On wtorek, 13 września 2005 00:12, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Apart from that, no source file includes a (C) statement. You might
> want to ask upstream to include that in the next release.
I've contacted upstream. He decided repackage the 1.2 version (only a
"cosmetic" change, not touching the code, so no new version), Because it can
take a while before next release. Of course I'll update the source package
when it happens.

I've also submitted the package to sponsors.debian.net:
http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=65

--
Regards
Patryk Cisek