Re: Willing to adopt a few orphaned packages

Bas Wijnen wrote:

I think the question is: "If I create a package of this, will someone sponsor
That's exactly what I had in mind. I would like to know if it's reasonable for me to adopt some of the packages I listed. I could just go ahead and start packaging all of them but I fear that most of them are going to get rejected and thrown away from Debian. I want to concentrate on those packages that matter.

Stan Vasilyev