From: Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: RFA: grace6 -- An XY plotting tool
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 23:50:05 +0200

That's a RFA bug, which calls for someone to take over maintenance of
the package.

> DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN!
>
> RFH does not mean, that the package is not maintained. You should have
> coordinated the upload with the current maintainer - at least the ITA
> mail should be send some days/weeks *before* the upload.

The bug report that you submitted says "I request an adopter for the
grace6 package". While it would be polite for prospective adopters to
coordinate with the existing maintainer, it's not a breach of
ettiquette to fail to do this.

If you wanted an RFH, you should have done so.

--
 \        "Some people, when confronted with a problem, think 'I know, |
  `\   I'll use regular expressions'. Now they have two problems."  -- |