Re: linker and transition questions...

Le Dimanche 4 Septembre 2005 00:45, Steve Langasek a écrit :
> - your build environment has fully transitioned to g++-4.0, but the
>   environment where you're running linda is not, in which case you can
>   upload as-is as soon as you're able to verify this.

That's it!
I allready built the package on a clean sid pbuilder chroot, so that was not
the previous cases...
By running login on pbuilder, and ldd I get:
duppy:/# ldd /usr/bin/kshutdown | grep ++
        libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 (0xb7e0f000)

So that seems allright!

Then the package is at:
http://www.cti.ecp.fr/~beauxir5/uploads/

If anyone wants to have a look at it and sign/upload it - I'm no DD sorry..
The changes from previous one are only new upstream bugfix release and watch
file added...

Romain

--
mama say