Re: Looking for python-xlib sponsor

Hi Martin,

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> I just adopted python-xlib, fixed the outstanding bugs, and put
> the revised package at
While you're at it:
- If you read Matthew's FAQ, you'll find that the copyright file isn't
  correct.
- You're #249071 has "127.0.0.1" in the comment but "localhost" in the
  code. Why?
- What's the current best practice of linking doc and library packages?
- IIRC there was some discussion about dropping python 2.1/2.2 for etch.
  Can you check what the deal is?
If you don't find a sponsor until I return from vacation+moving in two
and a half or three weeks, you fix the first and I understand the
others, I'll sign the papers.

Kind regards

T.
--