Re: Volk wird nur zum zahlen gebraucht!

Philipp Kern wrote:

On 20.05.2005, at 10:35, Netty Tielemans wrote:

no email s.v.p.

There is currently a flood of right-wing German SPAM. This results out of Windows boxes infected with Sober. It harvests random email addresses and uses them for outgoing emails. I advise to just kill those messages containing one or two URLs at the beginning and looking German.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern

I think merely marking the list "subscribers only" would do the job better. It would also leave most of the spam out of it.

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.