[RFS][ITP] Skippy, gcursor, glurp.

Hi, I have previously posted on this mailing list to ask for someone
to get interested in my packages, without any response, hope I'll get
more chance this time.

all packages can be found on http://cxhome.ath.cx/debian

I've made them with debhelper, following the guide provided on the
debian devel page [0].

they are all linda and lintian free, and have been dependency-tested
in a pbuilder chroot, I also provide x86 binary version of the
package, if anyone wants to build them on other arches, please let me
know so that i can add your binaries to.

All packages are digitally signed with my key that is published on
commons keyservers.

so let's present the software:

[1]Skippy  is a full-screen task/window switcher a la Apple Exposé, this
           package closes bug #259096 [2].
           I didn't fill an ITP on skippy as the upstream author does
           not respond to my mails, so i don't judge this package as
           any complete as i can't even have his real name.

           package can be found here:
           http://cxhome.ath.cx/skippy/

[3]Glurp   is a gtk2.4+ client for the MPD music player daemon.
           I didn't fill an ITP on Glurp because there already is a
           maintainer for MPD related and i feel he should just take
           my package as a work relief.

           package can be found here:
           http://cxhome.ath.cx/glurp/

[4]GCursor is a gtk2 GNOME/Gconf tool useful to set themables X cursors
           as introduced in xfree86 4.3.
           I already have filed an ITP for gcursor (#284313) [5] as i
           have the upstream benediction for packaging this software.

           package can be found here:
           http://cxhome.ath.cx/gcursor/

I hope those packages will be useful to someone, and that some debian
developer will be interested in uploading them, any remark or
suggestion is welcome.

Thanks for your attention.

Cheers,

[0] http://www.debian.org/devel/
[1] http://thegraveyard.org/skippy.php
[3] http://musicpd.org/glurp.shtml
[4] http://qballcow.nl/?s=14 (personal homepage, can be down)
Niv Altivanik <xaiki+deb@cxhome.ath.cx>
Debian::GNU/Linux::Addict, Wannabe Debian Developper,
please test my packages: http://cxhome.ath.cx/debian