RFC and RFS: latex-svninfo
[not subscribed to tetex-maint, so please cc: me if replying there.]
I created a quick package of Achim Brucker's svninfo latex Package.
- worksforme(tm) on a *very* quick test.
- latex2html support completely untested, as I don't use that! I just drop
the svninfo.perl in a directory in /usr/share/latex2html.
- google did find a mail (from 2003, though) indicating that no latex
package packaging policy exists, so I haven't looked further.
- Lintian complains of a hardlink - in a file that I copy into the package
with dh_installdocs, so I'm not exactly sure how to get rid of that.
- I didn't check the build-depends properly (I've reasoned them out from
the Makefile, but have not tested in an empty chroot), and I've not tested
on a purely unstable machine (my machine is mix between
Madduck: you're my sponsor so far - willing to take that, too? (If NM
continues in its present pace, I expect my account by the time sarge
releases :-) I'd obviously add you as uploader if you do.