Re: RFC: Packages Needing Sponsors page

Hi Justin!

Justin Pryzby <justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net>:
> I'm trying to clean up WNPP.
>
> As you may recall, I'm encouraging people to use ITP+patch to mean
> "This packages is ready to be uploaded, and I'm only waiting on a
> sponsor".  As part of my effort, I've created a webpage [0] of such
> packages.
>
> So, if you have an opened ITP, and you are still persuing an upload,
> tag the bug 'patch' and it'll show up at midnight.

I like your idea, but it covers only a part of sponsor waiting packages and
you should be fair to all.

I think you should also include sponsor waiting adopted (previously orphaned
or on RFA) packages and packages which are in archive, but its maintainer
have lost his/her previous sponsor.

How would you like catch this?

Kindly regards,,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *