Re: Pointers for packaging appreciated (icecream)

On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 04:45:42PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
>On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 10:20:42PM +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
>What is in the log file?  A log of compilations?  There was a
>discussion a couple months ago on -devel, I think.  I think the
>"consensus" was "Don't remove logfiles, except on a purge".  (There was
>disagreement because somebody stored their thesis in /var/log/apache/
>before the purge).

Well, it's really only messages from the compiler. I still have to make
it possible to configure the verbosity, but basically it only contains
lines describing what actions has been taken.

I'll just leave it for now.

/M

--
Magnus Therning  Philips Research  +31-40-2745179
WDC2.52, Prof. Holstlaan 4, 5656AA Eindhoven, The Netherlands

Some operating systems are called 'user friendly', Linux however is
'expert friendly'.