ask for package naming

Dear Mentors,

 I am intend to contine Martin F. Krafft's work on Grsecurity[1], I have
filed an ITA[2] for this. I already released a new version as upstream
release is available, it's available via web[3] or apt[4]. However
upstream states that the old (1.9.x) version support is deprecated as
the 2.0 version came out[5] as stable.
 I would like to ask what would be the best choice for a name of the new
package for version 2.0? kernel-patch-2.4-grsecurity2 and
kernel-patch-2.6-grsecurity2 or kernel-patch-grsecurity2 comes to my
mind. The former:
+ separates the 2.4 and 2.6 versions
+ means smaller packages, so if one wants only 2.6 version, then s/he
  does not get a double sized package
+ for the reason above, it lightens the load on mirrors
- means two seaprate packages, which may or may not be needed

The latter:
+ it's 99% that 2.4 and 2.6 version will come out simultanously, so it
  can be updated at once (well maybe not, but that's a small problem)
+ only one package, not fragmented
- contains files not needed for all users (usually someone runs only 2.6
  or 2.4 kernel only)

My choice would be the latter, and I already done a version of it,
available from the same locations on the web[3] or via apt[4]. For this
I haven't filed an ITP, as the name is not yet fully clear, I would
appreciate your point on this. Also if someone has notes about the
packaging, I would be happy to hear them.

Thanks,
Laszlo/GCS
[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kernel-patch-2.4-grsecurity.html
[3] http://www.lsc.hu/packages/list.php