RFS: stripclub - Online Comic Reader/Archiver

After dinking around with the build tools for a bit, I'm reasonably sure this is put together correctly, so here goes.

I'm looking for a sponsor for my package stripclub, an online comic reader and archiver. It supports the vast majority of webcomics so far tested, though a few kinks still exist, mostly dealing with server oddities. The package was built with pbuilder (sid), and is lintian clean.

 Package Name    : stripclub
 Version         : 0.6.1
 Upstream Author : "Benjamin Cutler" <cutlerbc@simla.colostate.edu>
 URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/stripclub/
 License         : GPL
Description : Downloads, archives, and displays comic images from websites

Relevant debian files can be found here:

http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~cutler/stripclub/