free game boy

Hello:

I'd like to request for someone to sponsor the following unofficial
packages I have: snes9express (1.39-beta) - a GUI frontend for SNES9x
(as far as I know this is still an orphaned package); and visualboy
advance (a gameboy/gameboy color/gameboy advance emulator for Linux).

The said packages can be obtained in this apt source location: anything that u want to send,send it by this below.

P.O box 1103 agodi
Ibadan,
Oyo state,
Nigeria.