Re: sponsor wanted - ec-fonts-mftraced (lilypond's fonts)
Pedro Kroger <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'd to have a sponsor for the package ec-fonts-mftraced. The new version
> of lilypond (2.4) depends on it. Without this package the new and much
> improved version of lilypond will not be usable in debian.
> and the package files are here:
Some comments on the package:
- it is packaged as Debian native, but shouldn't be.
- The source contains CVS directories. Please bug upstream to remove
them from the orig.tar.gz.
- debian/copyright: You might have to include the license of the
original fonts, too. In any case, you should ask on debian-legal
whether the original license does allow derived works in the form of
traced fonts at all.
- the README file seems not very useful to me - just a combination of
the package description and the copyright file.
- is it on purpose that you do not register the fonts to TeX
- You should redirect stderr in postrm. People will be confused and
write bug reports if they get a "bash: mktexlsr: command not found"
- The package is Architecture: all, but you do the main work in
binary-arch in debian/rules.
- You have many commented lines in debian/rules, usually it is adviced
to remove them. Moreover, you have lines that don't seem to be useful:
dh_installman, dh_strip, dh_link, dh_shlibdeps
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich