RFS: Htdig sponsored upload..

Hello there,

as the maintainer of htdig, I have prepared a new version of the package that fixes several bugs, some of them classified "important". This release htdig_3.1.6-11 is meant ot be the version to be included in upcoming Sarge.

However, I have had problems finding someone willing to sponsor an upload. Please note that the package does (imo) not comply to the latest version of the policy document, it only complies to 3.5.6. In my opinion, too much work is involved in making the package compliant before sarge release.

A current version of the package can be found at

http://users.linuxbourg.ch/ribnitz/debian

In the hope of not being too late

Robert