Re: searching sponsor for nfsv4-related packages

Hi J.,

On Friday, 22 Oct 2004, you wrote:
> I'm one of the developers on the Linux NFSv4 project, and am starting to
> think about getting some of our userland support into Debian.  See,
> for example, libnfsidmap, available from
>
> 	http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/nfsv4/linux/
>
> Anyone interested?

Asking the current maintainer of NFSv3-Software might be a good starting
point. According to packages.debian.org Chip Salzenberg is responsible
for nfs-common. I CCed him in this eMail.

Greetings
Martin
--
"The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, `What
does woman want?'"