Re: looking for a sponsor

El Jueves, 21 de Octubre de 2004 15:25, martin f krafft escribió:
> Chill. First, it is trivial to create Debian packages even on
> Windows, and second... it's a mail client. I am also not complaining
> that you use KMail, am I? I think it's bloat and does not provide
> some important features. No, I am not elaborating or discussing
> this.

You must admit that is not very common to create Debian packages outside of
Debian, isn't it? At least, if you are supposed to test a package, you should
use a clean environment, and winbugs is not the cleanest environment I can
imagine. ;-)

About Outlook: it's propietary software. For me it's not a matter of taste or
technichal reasons (mutt vs. kmail vs. evolution vs. thunderbird...), it's a
matter of commitment with free software.

> > Also is a great source of viruses and worms. :-(
>
> So? Do you/we care?

Yes, when it fills my mailbox with junk, and makes me waste resources for
deleting them.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net