Re: Upgrade version of lostirc and pharmacy, need support

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 07:17:55AM +0200, Amaya wrote:
> Martin Braure de Calignon wrote:
> > http://www.enseirb.fr/~braurede/deb_dev/pharmacy
>
> I used to maintain pharmacy, i'll take a look at it if no one has helped
> you yet.

Oh, and could you please not put the word 'pharmacy' in the subject? I
see I fed the original mail to 'learn as spam', and did the same with
this mail too, but I just in time saw 'Amaya' as From:, and rescued
myself from blacklisting her :).

I might not be the only one who is trigger-happy on the word
'pharmacy', especially if it says 'needs support'. A subject of
something like:

| RFS: pharmacy -- Program to do foo and bar

would be quite fine, though.

Feel free to ignore me by the way, I'm just another, nowadays
unfortunately only, lurker of this list.
--Jeroen

Who now ponders whether it's actually a good idea to have a single
keystroke for 'feed to bayes and delete this message, and add to list of
potential to-be-blacklisted people'.

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl